Quick 6 - Online Program
A new way of looking at weight, fitness and wellbeing
- Are you sick of starving yourself in order to lose weight?
- Struggling to stay consistent and follow through on your health and fitness goals?
- Have you lost weight only to gain it all back?
- Tired of paying for programs and not seeing sustainable results?
Let me tell you a secret: health doesn’t have to mean sacrifice. You don’t have to spend hours in the gym, spend hundreds of dollars on organic, impossible-to-find foods or give up pizza. You don’t have to be a domestic goddess to cook yourself a delicious meal. And you sure as hell don’t have to starve yourself.
Registration is OPEN!!! Early bird pricing starts 8/27/18 and ends 8/31/18!
Early Bird Pricing $79.99
on 9/1/18 Price increase to $93.00
"One of the biggest things I achieved/learned was how to listen and pay attention to my body. I always knew feeling bloated or eating til you're full isn't always the best, but going through this I could tell the difference when I felt good due to what I was or wasn't eating and my portion control of stopping when I'm filled, not just wanting to continue eating."
It’s vital for me to know that you reach your goals in a sustainable way, meaning you’ll continue your wellbeing journey after this program.
I know what it’s like. Not that long ago I struggled with my health. I would lose weight and gain it all back - plus some. I felt crazy around food, like I couldn’t control myself. I was twice the size I am now, I dealt with a variety of health issues and I was lethargic and moody.
I tried diets, I tried restriction, I popped pills, I cut carbs, I cut fat, I counted calories and I spent any free time I had in the gym. I bullied myself, thinking that critical thoughts would motivate me. I thought I had to do everything to the extreme in order to see results.
But none of this was sustainable, let alone healthy.
Like you, I just wanted to feel happy in my own skin, eat foods that tasted amazing and that gave me the energy required to get through my day. I was dedicated to working out but quickly felt exhausted and I needed something less intense and time-consuming but would still kept me in shape.
In short, I wanted to get maximum results from minimal effort. And any regime I followed needed to be sustainable enough to make it a lifestyle, not a 30 day or 6 week fad.
So I got to cooking. I focused on recipes that I loved, using my grandma’s and mom’s Italian recipes. I made little changes here and there which kept the flavor but improved the nutrient content. I studied holistic nutrition and realized it wasn’t just about my weight; it was about my mindset, the way I treated myself, my relationship with food and my upbringing.
I eat what I want. I don't restrict anything.
I work out because I love my body, not because I hate it.
I have a healthy relationship with food and don’t feel like I’m crazy and out of control.
I can easily ignore the bag of cheese Doritos my man has sitting on the top of the fridge. Five years ago, your girl couldn’t do that! No way - I would have eaten the whole bag, hidden the evidence and then replaced them before he even realised what had happened.
Most importantly, I don’t hate my body. I don’t beat myself up if I eat a slice of pizza - or three. I enjoy food the way it’s meant to be enjoyed and I don’t correlate my worth with my dress size or the number on the scale.
Now, my intention in sharing this isn’t to be all “Oh heyyyy, look at me and how great I am.” Hell no. I share it with you because I want you to know:
- I understand where you are and what you’re going through
- I can help you get to a better place
I’ve done it. I’ve worked with hundreds of other women who’ve done it. And I know if you are dedicated and ready to put some work in then you can do it, too.
To be very clear, you have to be ready to do the work. You have to be committed to utilize the tools and resources I give you. This is for women who are ready to forget their excuses and take action. No fitness or nutrition program will work unless you do.
"This was such a great program. I feel great (still coffee free) and I have seen some weight loss. A few pounds, but I am feeling much better about my progress. I love knowing what foods trigger reactions in my body so I can avoid them. I am changing my relationship with food so I no longer feel guilty when I eat something "bad." This is a big change, but leaves me feeling satisfied more overall."
What is Quick 6 all about?
1. It’s about new workouts each week. Quick, challenging and results-driven sessions, suitable for doing at home - oh, and they’re equipment-free.
2. It’s about tough but rewarding gym workouts for use on typical gym equipment, demonstrating proper form.
3. It’s about adapting things bit by bit with simple and quick tools rather than changing everything drastically and all at once.
4. It’s about having more energy and feeling - wait for it - sexier.
5. It’s about adapting things bit by bit with simple and quick tools rather than changing everything drastically and all at once.
6. It’s about looking ahead, establishing a new, consistent and sustainable lifestyle that will keep you on the right track instead of heading back to old habits.
September 8th, 2018 - Live Kickoff Webinar 12pm MST, 11am PST, 2pm EST
Kickstart your new lifestyle with my webinar - recorded so that you can watch it whenever your motivation needs a boost.
Each week in addition to new recipes and workouts you’ll learn about a holistic approach to living a healthy, happy life. These topics are critical to your success during the course and to ensure sustainable results as time goes on.
Week 1: Food and Appetite Awareness: An Introduction to Mindful Eating
- Learn how to listen to internal cues about food (we typically focus on misleading external cues)
- How to distinguish from what you want to eat to what you need to eat (oh, emotional eating, my old friend!)
- Set some goals going forward
Week 2: Energy Balance: How Much Food We Need vs How Much We Eat
- Be able to answer the question ‘Exactly how much should I be eating?’
- Learn about digestion, absorption and use - you are what you digest!
- Discover how to tune into your body and learn what foods work best for you (newsflash: it’s different for all of us)
Week 3: Quality of Food and Nutrient Density
- Looking at food as fuel
- Learn how to make the best choices for your lifestyle and wellness goals.
- Revisit your goals (and edit if necessary)
Week 4: Optional 5-day Sugar Cleanse
- Take part in an optional sugar cleanse.
- Implementation and live Q&A week
Week 5: Proteins, Carbs & Fats: How Much Do I Need?
- Not all carbs are created equal - which carbs are better and which carbs are best?
- An answer to the eternal question: will fats make me fat?
- And how much protein do you really need?
Week 6: Post-Program Success & Consistency
- How to continue to work towards your goals
- How to push through future roadblocks
"I have enjoyed every moment of it and would love to continue being apart of what you do in the future! you are the absolute best, and I thank you for taking your time to do this for us. I have learned so much along the way about eating healthy, and loving myself."
Let’s get specific. Here’s what you get when you buy my 6 week program:
- At home total body workouts. Only got 15 minutes? I’ve got you covered. Got a little longer? Workout options range up to 60 minutes in duration, so you can find something that matches your time frame.
- Gym workouts. Maybe you have a little more time, or maybe you’re a bit of a gym bunny. Either way, you'll be guided with challenging workouts for the whole body.
- A bonus for the visual learners amongst us - you’ll also receive comprehensive videos demonstrating movements and explaining how to do them correctly. No more ‘Am I doing it right?’ and no more mistakes!
- Weekly recipes: simple, nutrient-rich and tasty. This is a cornerstone of any Wellness Gypsy program and Simple 6 is no exception. You’ll be left feeling full and satisfied, not deprived.
- Need a quick meal to fuel you up? You’ll also receive a list of recipes containing fewer than five ingredients for those hectic midweek lunches or late-home dinners.
- Webinars covering a wealth of topics from food awareness and mindful eating to food quality and nutrient density and timing.
- A series of live Q&As where you can ask me anything, discuss possible roadblocks and how to push through them.
- Methods and tools for tracking your progress - and guess what? It’s not just about body weight!
- Sustainable lifestyle tips to help you see progress and stay consistent beyond 6 weeks.
- A private online portal which gives you lifetime access to all of your Simple 6 materials.
My next group program starts on September 8th, 2018. Registration has not opened up yet, to be notified and added to the pre-sale list, click this link!
Results you can expect:
- More restful sleep
- Reduced inflammation
- Healthier digestion
- Mindfulness when eating and in life
- Awareness of what you truly want
- Awaken the natural flow of your body
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Knowledge on simple and effective self-care techniques
- Improved overall health and happiness
- More energy
- Trimmer, lighter physic
- Flatter stomach
- Weight Loss
- Decreased sugar cravings
- Reduced PMS
- Radiant skin
- Stronger immune system
- Decrease in mood swings
"I liked the fact that it made me 100% responsible of my choices. I was the one deciding my meals (what to eat and what not to eat). I lost only a couple of pounds but I learned so much about my body composition and how it feels whenever I eat"
Will I have to dedicate hours of time to workout each day?
No. Each week you’ll decide how much time you have to work out and you’ll plan your workouts around that. I’m providing workouts that will last from 12 minutes all the way to an hour. I’ll guide you through on how to choose what is best for you and you’ll be able to pick what workouts you do based on the time you have available. That being said in order to achieve the best results you’ll need to be able to dedicate and least 2 hours of working out PER week(a minimum of 2-3 workouts per week!)
Does the program only last for 6 weeks?
You’ll have my full support for the 6 weeks during the program. Once the six weeks are over you will be ready to continue with your goals and have a solid plan on how to work through any roadblocks that come your way. I’m also available for additional maintenance one-on-one sessions where we can get together and work through any questions and concerns you have.
What do I have to cut out?
As stated above, nothing. This is restriction free, I focus on what you add in not what you cut out. Restrictions come from diets and diets aren’t successful long term, and I want you to be successful!
I’m not a good cook, can I still do this program?
Yes! Cooking is a learned skill, like anything. The more you practice the better you get and my recipes are very simple and quick so you don’t have to pull a Martha Stewart(unless you want to)!
What if I don't like the food?
You will. I’m providing you with over 100 recipes. I’ve never had one client tell me they didn’t like all of the recipes. Now I can’t guarantee you'll like ALL of them, but you will find some that work for you. And if you don’t please make sure to let me know so I can create some recipes customized to your tastes and needs.
What if I’m vegan, vegetarian, or paleo?
All good! I provide of variety of different recipes from paleo, vegan to vegetarian to meat lovers. Pretty much all of my recipes are gluten free unless you use a gluten pasta or choose to use a bread with gluten.
Will I have to spend hundrds of dollars on food each week?
Nope. I’ve gotten a lot of feedback about my programs as well as other programs have costly ingredients on their ingredient list. While some of my recipes will have ingredients that are a little more costly, you’ll have plenty of other options to choose from. The majority of the ingredient lists are things you’re familiar with and can find at any grocery store from Walmart to Whole Foods.
Will I have to make separate meals for my kids?
Short answer no. I don’t want you to be a short order chef and you shouldn't have to cook multiple meals for multiple people. My clients love that my recipes work for their whole family kids to picky husbands who think meat should be their only ingredient ;) And as a bonus you’ll get a ton of recipes that take less than 25 minutes to make so you won’t have to spend hours in the kitchen!
Can I have caffeine?
Yup! This is a restriction FREE program. You can have whatever you want!
I’ve tried other programs in the past, how do I know this one will work?
This program will work as good as you do. You have to be committed and determined to make the changes. I’m here for you to support, encourage and motivate but it’s up to you to do ALL the work. Each exercise (mental and physical) in this program is designed to help you reset your mind around food and your body image so you’ll be able to make small changes that will last well beyond the 6 weeks.
Is it realistic to see result is in six weeks?
Absolutely! Everyone’s results are different but the biggest object in between you and getting to your goals is you. If you stick with the program and utilize my Q&A’s and email support you should be able to make progress!
My husband doesn’t like to eat healthy, will he eat these foods?
First, don’t call it healthy food. Second, there's plenty of meaty meals(which is what most men thinking I’m gonna make them cut out,when they work with me) on this program. My man, 6’8, 265 lbs, former NFL player, carnivore loves my recipes. I’m confidant your man will too!